Under the terms of the Privacy Act 1988 and the 13 Australian Privacy Principles, Ayres Composite Panels recognises and respects the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals in relation to the collection, disclosure and use of their private information.
- Any information provided to, collected and stored by Ayres Composite Panels is generally of a business nature.
- Any personal information provided to Ayres Composite Panels may be used for the purpose of:
- providing products and services requested by you.
- communicating to you to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new products or services.
- to update our records and keep your contact details up to date.
- to process and respond to any complaints made by you.
- to contact you for payment and/or to pay you in connection with products or services you provide us.
- We do not collect any personal information (such as name and email address) from our website, except where you have specifically provided us with that information.
- We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless:
- We are required to do so by law o in the event we need to obtain Credit Reports to assist us in assessing your credit worthiness
- We do not sell or redistribute your information to any other person
Ayres Composite Panels 25-27 Clune Street Bayswater, WA, 6053
Australia T: +61 (0) 8 9279 3426 F: +61 (0) 8 9279 6192
Accessing Personal Information
You may request to access your personal information held at Ayres Composite Panels. Access to this information will be granted so long as it does not interfere with the privacy of others and will not result in a breach of confidentiality.
Ayres Composite Panels will take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Personal information may be held in the form of a physical copy or an electronic copy. We cannot provide assurance regarding the security of your personal information that you transmit through our website or via email. Any personal information transmitted by you to us by these means is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any privacy policies of any third party website you may access through links on our website. Changes to the